Wednesday, September 28, 2011

my subtle nuances

these are a few things i've pinpointed while living in london. don't feel obligated to read them.


something that makes me feel good about myself:
-being on googchat and having someone chat me.
-being on googchat and seeing two people are typing something to me at the same time.

i prefer staircases where i can take them two at a time. too steep is too hard.

i like cold apples better than room temp apples. i like crisp apples better than cold apples. i like all peaches better than all apples.

i prefer smaller groups of people. 2-5 people total is ideal.
though i do not always detest crowds.

i prefer cream to broth.

i don't put sugar in my tea.

i like knowing/planning what i'm going to eat. it makes me feel like i have some control.

sometimes i like just toast and butter. no jam or nothin. other times i like cinnamon-sugar on it.

i like taking care of people. and i feel good at it.

i don't often actually listen to my body when it tells me to sleep. hence, a blog post right now. ah, well.


No comments: