Saturday, September 10, 2011

closet under the stairs


this is my studio space. it is kind of great. there are only paintings out in these photos. but my ceramic work is taking off. i'm not quite sure how to manage all the time away though. i'll need some great ideas to keep them plastic.
in front of the tower of london. an interesting place to be sure.
this is the grand entrance to the victoria & albert museum. blown glass against this super rich old interior. interesting to me. i'll be there tomorrow. i love that place.

things are going well. we're off to scotland first thing monday morning. i walked with L from covent garden to the center today. just over 3 miles. it felt good. and we walked right down oxford where all the great shops are. too many great shops.

tonight is the thames festival. we'll see how that goes. i'm excited though!

love this place. love my life.

3 comments:

brittna said...

jealousssss!!

Mar said...

Looks like you're loving London Madeline. We miss you! Drink it all in and have a wonderful time. I really do wish I were there too!!

madeline said...

mar, who are you?