Sunday, October 2, 2011

oh cambridge

subtle nuance is redundant. sorry, intellectual world. had to look up how to spell "intellectual".

oh beautiful cambridge.
river cam


one of the many gorgeous colleges at cambridge. its name is escaping me.


punting. best. with laurie and laura.


our dishy punting guide, omar.
"i bet you a million pounds you all make blogs."


elsa. cutest cutest baby. she's the daughter of one of our program directors.

i really am enjoying myself. sometimes i feel a lot older than some of the girls here. it's helping me understand how much life experience i do, actually, have. i feel confident here. i am making the effort to have time to myself because 45 girls this age is making me crazy. i'm beginning to hermit some times of the day, but i still feel productive. and i'm still at south bank every weekend with friends. making friends, keeping friends. balancing it all out in this historic city. i think i'm building a motto. i'll post it when it's finished.


1 comment:

wsb said...

I punted in oxford! We rented a boat and I was the designated punter. So fun, and it allowed me to reclaim my soul.