Monday, July 25, 2011

photo update

so i'm aware that most people that read this can see these pictures on the fb. however, i needed to document the summer for myself because i've been avoiding my dumb camera. anyone with a left over point-and-shoot, feel free to donate to my cause.

from the beginning of summer to present:

bestie K and i making the spiral jetty at the dinosaur museum. best.


at a wedding for somebody i don't know. but it was fun to be with my friends. and it was beautiful. they were filthy dirty rich. i'm not even mentioning the tucanos catering.


hiking with the roomies. found a great little rock to settle on up the canyon a bit. it was a good day.


barbeque pre-4th of july. we didn't know what to do with our hands.


funnel cake with GC and long lost roomie R. fun. very fun.


two of my very favorite (vavorite) things. elote and being with wsb.


jumping off the bridge on the 4th of july. i was so proud of myself.


some besties. just before the best fireworks.


cousins in driggs, ID. beautiful weekend.


it's been a great summer so far.


3 comments:

Katie said...

Love the pics. It does look like a good summer. Ah, college, when living was EASY! Enjoy it.

brittna said...

fun! you HAVE had a fun summer - glad I made the list

wsb said...

love that I am in FOUR pictures, even though I live 4ish states away. summmmmer!!!!!