Thursday, June 9, 2011

update

maybe i have been avoiding this. i'm not super sure why. all i know is that whenever i think to type in my url, i don't.

here's the 411-
-i've been very happy in my new house with CA and RB.
-i've just been working at the leebrary and its going well. i may or may not be getting a second job there. 40 hour work week, here i come!
-i'm riding my bike every where and i love it.
-for some reason, i just want to make and eat these.
-i'm going to moab this weekend and i cannot wait.
-maybe i'm getting a new phone. it kind of feels like a hair cut. i don't want to get rid of what i have, but it just sort of feels like the right time to make a change. so that's exciting.
-i might have my own room for the summer term.

all great things.

1 comment:

Kadi said...

If you make the madeleines, you have to save some for me to try, they sound heavenly! Looks like life is good...I need to see you, it's been too long! Have so much fun on your trip this weekend, sounds like a blast!