Tuesday, November 16, 2010

working in a library

first: i saw a couple walking hand in hand. they hadn't even passed the desk yet when they turned and kissed. just a peck. then they separated to go.... get this- to the BATHROOM! you seriously need to kiss before that happens? you're meeting back up in no more than 10 minutes!

second: most of what i do is menial, i feel. its a great job. but it gets a wee bit monotonous. but, today, a girl came up and just wanted to know how to find a book. i showed her what she needed to do and she said, "thanks so much. you're really good at this." felt nice. also, thanks to the dude who watched me search his book and decided, no, you don't need to find all my books for me. you showed me how, i think i got this. you rock, whoever you are. you're my kind of people.

third: not everyone knows this, but i adore japanese game shows. they are the best.



why could i see this happening on the 5th floor???

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Agreed with all of the above. The PDA needs to stop. Once a couple made-out while I was checking out their books. But the other day a girl who didn't even have a question said thank you. That was nice. And games like that totally go on on our floor. It's a bit ridiculous.

Devin, Melia, and Eli said...

HOLY JUNK! I was laughing so hard! I think it was even more funny because Eli was sleeping so I also had to laugh quietly. I miss watching Japanese game shows with you!