Friday, November 19, 2010

the one. the only.

birthdays are a wonderful thing. today is brittney's. i love her dearly for many reasons.
-i laugh with her, hard.
-she doesn't judge me
-she and i can be besties whenever wherever
-she watches 30 rock with me in the hbll
-she is one of the strongest women i know
-high society
-sytycd
-she has no reservations about being honest and upfront. she is real.







teach a girl to import, she'll import forever. don't teach a girl to import, she'll import fornever.

happy birthday, b-ritt. i love you foralways.

1 comment:

brittna said...

madeline!! ah - you are so sneaky!! haha....and i hate that picture of me btw - the middle one.

I love you too....and omg I seriously thought about that importy thing and was going to text you but then i forgot. hahahahaha - good times. remember i only had like a 56 mgb flash drive and yours was like a gig?? and you were like "UGGHHH this is going to take forever!!" haha.