Thursday, September 23, 2010

winding up

this weekend i have two tests. one in weather, one in Book of Mormon. next week its spanish. homework is starting to catch up with me, maybe. all i want to do is be social. its obviously not the only thing i actually do, but i feel like i am actually maybe achieving the "balanced life" every rm yearns for. i feel like i'm getting enough sleep, i am SO on top of my reading for weather and art criticism, i'm actually pumping out some pretty great art in my studio, making new friends and meeting up with the old ones. one of the things that needs some work is the food. i gotta get eating right. anyway, i am doing lots of things. but i'm actually doing them and not pretending like i'm so busy but really just wallowing in the stress. it feels great, to be honest.

ps- these are coming my way as i type. yesh.

1 comment:

wsb said...

When I read "winding up" I can hear gwen stefani singing "wind it up" in my head and I had completely forgotten that was even a song.
hooray for birks.
you aint to hollaback girl.