Wednesday, September 15, 2010

new adventures

yesterday had 2 almost 3 new adventures. first, dinner group. this is the half-adventure. just trying it out to see what the plan is. i think roommate W and i are going to tag-team it. it will be fun. second, ebay. i'm bidding on a pair of birkenstocks that i'm sort of excited about. they close friday. i could have them by next week even! third, i biffed it big time last night. my new friend G came over with his mega long longboard and i went out to learn how. the learning was great. i feel like i got the hang of it. then he asked me to go down the ramp into the liberty square parking lot. i lasted about 12 feet before i hit my left knee, left palm, right wrist, right elbow and most of my knuckles on my right hand. yes they all still sting. and i can't figure out what to where today so that i don't irritate my wounds.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Madeline! I was looking at Whit's blog when I saw yours. . . just thought I'd say hello!

brittna said...

dude!