Wednesday, January 7, 2009

healthy living

3 days of pilates and counting. this week i've been waking up earlier than i'm used to and doing pilates. i borrowed a dvd from my buddy kristin that focuses on the belly, buns and thighs. yesterday i was sore as all get out. i found out that coughing is totally voluntary. i could easily sacrifice coughing for not getting pangs of hurt in every one of my ab muscles. BUT! i'm feelin great! i love it. i always knew i liked exercise, its just a shame some people can't see that.
my parents are tv junkies[loss of all at home children is responsible], and we watched the biggest loser last night. it made me feel trim at the very least. but it helped me realize that i'm taking the right steps to a healthier me and thats what feels best. if only i could get rid of all the candy in this house...

3 comments:

LJ, DC and ML said...

Dear Neighbor.
I will totally do pilates with you whenever you want. As long as I'm not working for The Man at the time. When do we start?

brittna said...

pilates! woo hoo happy birthday!!

brown_sheep said...

work it girl