Wednesday, December 10, 2008

believe it or not

i have cut yet another of my fingers. yeah, i am a little slow. i was feeling the edge of my friend jeremy's pots with my pointer finger on my right hand, and i felt a sharp pain. i looked at my finger and said, "oh you've got to be kidding me. seriously?!" i cut right into the pad of my pointer finger. i couldn't believe it. it was no where near the magnitude of my previous cuts. however, it stings like mad. and seeing as my whole life revolves around the use of my hands, i feel a little useless. BUT! i am on the mend. i just find it ridiculous that my last 3 posts have been about my studio mis-haps. i will be writing something about the temple later i think. but i really want to sit down and think about that one first. too busy finishing my last week of school for a year and a half. booya.

No comments: