Thursday, January 31, 2008

yo-koon-o

two dimensional design today.... note: jared is our teacher...

jared: alright, what should we do for the preview today...?
lindsay: lets just walk around, or set them out and if someone wants to get up and throw something away they could maybe look at our pieces.
jared: no... i need more control than that.
lindsay: we could handcuff everyone together. is that enough control?
jared: okay, so, yoko ono is a sort of musical performer right... so i was at one of her concerts...
anna: SHE RUINED THE BAND!
morganne: she MADE the band. and i'll tell you why later...
darilyn:(whisper) what band???

WHAT!!?!?!?!?! how the hell do you live in this day and age and not know who yoko ono is!?!?!?!!?!

jared: well, i was at her concert, and she was wrestling a chair, and...
jared then proceeds to "wrestle" the chairs we were going to draw the class before. i will have to get the photo from the girl in my class documenting this event. he sits, turn, rolls, stands, sits again, lifts chair, tries to climb through... all in imitation of yoko. then, when he's caught his breath...
jared: so, after she's done doing that, she sends these people around the hall, attaching a string to you. i just thought it was a big fire hazard...

do i have amazing classes/teachers or what?

ps- if you smash yoko ono's name together. you get yo-koon-o... silly.

1 comment:

Kadi said...

Uh, I want to be in class with you. Sounds like a totally fun teacher. I didn't know you had a blog, I'm happy I found you...now I just have to figure out how to add you to my list...this may take awhile, but know that I think you are awesome. I sure miss you. Hope school is going well? Have tons of fun!! Love you!