Wednesday, January 30, 2008

new voter

so, i missed the deadline to request an absentee ballot by one day. precisely 24 hours. thats right... no primaries for me. dern. ah well, at least i get to vote in the real thing. but, i am a little irked that they sent the sample ballot to my home out here in provo, but didn't figure out that i was out of state...

also, remember that fruit stripe gum? with the really intense zebra stripes on each piece of gum? and the wrappers were tattoos? well, i have been looking for it this week. smiths-nope. 7/11-nope. reams-nope. i came home and checked online. just so you all know, you could buy it by the 2 pound package at amazon. thats right. TWO POUNDS! its only $9.59 plus shipping. but honestly, a great deal. 24 packs of sliced nostalgia for 10 bucks. i thought about selling the stuff i didn't use[for an art project]. my brother told me to immediately dispell the idea and forget about people buying my black market fruit stripe gum... i guess i'll have to settle for orange trident and bubblicious.

4 comments:

Katie M said...

loved that stuff. lost flavor in like 2.2 seconds.

typicaly said...

the wrappers were tattoos?!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did i never know this.

typicaly said...

fyi alysia=aly meyer. hi miss mcneil!

Melissa Miller said...

Hi, you don't know me. I am Elizabeth Thatcher's sister. I happened to come to your blog today through Liza's. I think you can buy the zebra gum in Springville at Brookside (it is a gas station on the corner of 400 East and 400 South). If you are ever in Springville and really in need you could stop in there! I have bought it for my kids a few times and that was the only gas station we went to when we lived in Springville.

PS I hope you don't think I am some weirdo stalker!!