Thursday, August 9, 2012

i did something i've never done before

ALH, my visiting bestie, came with me on this adventure and i'm so happy she did.  she thought i looked like a dr. seuss character.  i thought i looked like someone on a melissa joan heart sitcom.  



then came the foil.  she asked me how i feel.  i said, "foiled". 



 rinse and wash.  best feeling of my life.  how come your head feels so good sometimes?


noticeably lighter while still wet.  i was a little skeptical.  but i just kind of let her do what she wanted.  


the final product.  every hair person wants to straighten my hair.  so i let her.  plus, they all like to cut it straight and dry.  which doesn't always make sense to me, seeing as i have massively curly hair, but shwatev. hasn't been a bad cut yet. 


i feel a little bit like rogue with that blondey streak.  but i feel like i look like a babe.  thanks studio L.  

6 comments:

dancethemagic said...

supah babe!!

Rebecca Woolston said...

definite babe. 2 thumbs up!

Jackie said...

You are smokin'!

Katie said...

Ohhh my goodness! Love it!!

Cindy said...

Woah! Dang girl, you are a babe! :) Love you spit sister.

Miss K$ said...

Holy cow that is awesome. Kaytbe b just said, "Oh my h***! Madeline!"