Thursday, December 15, 2011

home is here

you know that song? by edward sharp and the magnetic zeros? well, i don't have one of those people in my life, where home is with them. so, home is here. in california. and provo. and now london. my home is lots of places. i feel like sometimes i throw the word around. but really. home, as in america, is great. i love it here. the toilets are normal, the sinks have one faucet(it's called a faucet), my fam is here and my bed has missed me.

there is a lot of evidence on facebook right now that all my london friends miss it there. all the ridiculous sleepovers and the readings and the nights in south bank. i miss those too. but right now, i feel totally and completely content where i am. california. it's a wonderful place.

soon to be at this girl's wedding and i am ecstatic at seeing her home town and being with her family again. it's gonna be great.

No comments: