Tuesday, May 10, 2011

my art

this has been a long time coming. here is some of my pottery. i have had a few requests in the past, and now it's here. this is the portfolio i used when i applied, and got in, to the BFA program. note: a few of these pieces are broken now. not all are still available.

saucer

cup with lines


square cup

raku cup


tea time in lacrosse (my piece that showed in the Mud Show 2010 - BYU Gallery 303)

segmented bowl

large serving bowl

skinny vase

square vase (two views)

asymetrical vase

bulbous vase

open vase


if you would like some of my work feel free to contact me, they are definitely for sale. i think i want to start working on commission soon too. keep in touch and let me know what you think. one day i'll have my own website for this kind of stuff.

3 comments:

Rebecca Woolston said...

sweet stuff girl.

Doug said...

I love this whole series. When I have money, I will probably buy some.

Doug said...

The problem is, WHEN will I have money.