Tuesday, March 8, 2011

tentative plan

this week i have been forming a tentative plan for my life. starting with this summer, because it seems like a great time of life. summer in provo, living with CA riding my bike(pics to come). autumn in London with john bennion and peter everett. winter back in provo to start art education. summer in alaska, so i can make bank and maybe pay off some loans. autumn again in provo to finish up art education. winter in india to do my student teaching and hang out with dani maybe? it didn't really become a plan until the india part became a possibility. but it sounds like an adventure to me. plus, i can really only handle provo so much at one time. it will have been a year by the end of the summer, and it will be time to GET OUT.
thoughts? improvements? suggestions?

4 comments:

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

You can't leave Provo, you would miss Tree Star too much.

Katie said...

Sounds awesome to me! Don't Mormons always say "moderation in all things"? I think "things" includes Provo. For sure.

Whitney Taylor said...

Sounds like a fun tentative plan.
I agree with the Provo thing... or for me it's a Utah thing. I can't wait to get out.

India would be sweet!

Abby said...

What's in Alaska?