Thursday, April 10, 2008

i tried

i tried posting a video of my brother and cousins throwing 3/4" ball bearings at each other, but its taking way too freaking long. big D got a beating. but ren has a bump and bruise on his big toe.

here are some pics from the last little while.a little taste of the festival of colors.my colorful backside.
me, k, and a at festival of colors.me and rach. oh what fun.
k and a post festival. great speckles.

britt being artsy. me being music-y.julie busted her foot during soccer. then she came to our house. i don't know what was happening exactly.rach and bz. they're not sure either.

its been a busy semester. but obviously i still have time to screw around.

2 comments:

brittna said...

i can't believe you put the picture of julie mounting me!ah... i laughed pretty hard.

LJ, DC and ML said...

What the freak is all that paint powder stuff? Love you! and found you on Brody's blog.