Thursday, March 20, 2008

come on!

could i just get some mail please!?
i have put myself in quite the little pickle here. i miss my good friend paul. he is on a mission. and it is pretty darn hard for me to not talk to him for this long. but, time flies. he's been out for two and half months. wich sounds like for-ev-ver! let me tell ya. in a perfect world, i would have gotten my second letter by now. but nope. no such letter. kinda going crazy here... advice???

also, the announcement is finito! take a gander. let me know what you think. also, wording was changed. and small differences. but it is essentially the real deal.

3 comments:

brittna said...

coolness! good job maddy i likes

Kadi said...

That is cool Madeline! You did that?! You're awesome...makes me want to get married again have you design my announcement...maybe I can remarry Joel sometime...hope all is well!

whitney said...

looks totally awesome. ditto to what kadi said... maybe you can do my next baby announcement? :)